Hu-Friedy introduces the Advan-touch handle, which offers a large diameter and optimum weight to provide a comfortable grasp during scaling procedures.
- The company`s news release about the product stated research suggests a large diameter and properly weighted handle may help reduce some symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The Advantouch handle is manufactured from a unique material which provides magnified tactile sensitivity. A textured wave groove aids in a secure grasp and rotational control.
- A gradual taper near the tip eliminates pressure points and an extra texture ring offers additional control and sensitivity.
- Hu-Friedy`s instrument designs are available with the new handle. A mirror handle is offered as well. Advantouch is the latest handle choice from Hu-Friedy in addition to the #2 octagonal and #4 round stainless steel handles.
- For more information, contact Hu-Friedy, 3232 N. Rockwell St., Chicago, IL 60618-5982; (800) 483-7433.