Murdock Labs Inc. introduces Purebrush™, the world`s first antibacterial toothbrush-storage system. When you store your toothbrush in an unprotected environment, such as in a bathroom cup, drawer, or wall-holder, you expose your toothbrush to millions of airborne micro-organisms that are injected into your blood stream via your gums. University studies have proven that the Purebrush System kills up to 99.9 percent of these yeasts, molds, viruses, and illness-causing bacteria that live in and flourish on your toothbrush.
- By storing your toothbrush in the Purebrush™, you protect your family from illness due to reinfection and cross contamination.
- Simply place your toothbrush inside Purebrush™, close the door, and let the 100-percent-safe, ultraviolet light dry and sanitize each bristle, so when you`re ready to brush again, the only thing you`ll be putting in your mouth is a Purebrush™. Purebrush`s advanced design allows wall-mounting (brackets included) or it can be placed on the counter. It stores up to four brushes at a time.
- It accommodates Interplak™, Waterpik™, Sonicare™, and Plaque Remover™ attachments. A 60-day, money-back guarantee is available. Four ADA-accepted, antibacterial, Purebrush™ toothbrushes are included.
- Remember: The instruments in your dentist`s office are clean - shouldn`t yours be?
- For additional information, call Murdock Labs Inc. at (800) 439-2497.