Sulcabrush Inc. introduces its Sulcabrush, an oral hygiene aid developed for patients who experience difficulty flossing. Studies conducted at Columbia University, Indiana University, and the University of Buffalo concluded that the SulcaBrush performs similarly to dental floss in the removal of plaque and reduction of gingivitis.
- The two ends of the brush are angled differently to allow better access to all parts of the mouth.
- Brush tips can be replaced when worn.
- The Sulcabrush is also used for cleaning around crowns, bridges, tooth implants, and orthodontic bands.
- Designed to be an adjunct product, a multi-tufted toothbrush should be used for cleaning chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- For more information, contact Sulcabrush, 4600 Witmer Industrial Estates, Unit #2, Niagara Falls, NY 14305; (800) 387-8777.