Loops LLC introduces Floss Loops, which uses a flexible material that stretches for insertion between teeth.
- Floss Loops was invented and patented by a California dental hygienist.
- The product resembles a blue rubber band in appearance. Patients grip the floss, stretch it, and slip it between teeth. The design is aimed particularly for children or patients with limited dexterity.
- The material is non-abrasive and does not fray or shred.
- Floss Loops come in packages of 30 each.
- For more information, contact Loops, (760) 731-0736.