Biotrol International introduces Restore, a cleaner that protects stainless steel dental instruments.
- The solution counteracts pitting and corrosion on instrument surfaces that occurs during normal asepsis procedures.
- When used everyday as a concentrate in an ultrasonic cleaner, Restore will maintain surface integrity during the cleaning process. The alkaline cleaner is used in place of standard ultrasonic cleaners and requires no change in ultrasonic cleaning procedures.
- When used full strength as a pre-soak, Restore will remove corrosion and refurbish previously corroded and stained instruments.
- The cleaner is designed to clean pliers, explorers, probes, mirrors, scalers, curettes, excavators, chisels, amalgam pluggers and carriers, carvers, burnishers, crown & bridge band removers, scalpels, forceps, hemostats, needle holders, scissors, files, and laboratory glassware.
- For more information, contact Biotrol International, (800) 822-8550.