Sporicidin International introduces Antimicrobial Towelettes that are now available in a pop-up canister.
- The 160 towelettes are saturated with Sporicidin Solution and are recommended to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- The towelettes are alcohol-free, non-abrasive, and non-staining. They do not harm surfaces such as metals, plastics, counter tops, vinyl, glass, wood, porcelain, or paint.
- Sporicidin Antimicrobial Towe-lettes are bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal, and virucidal (lipophilic and hydrophilic), including HIV-1 (AIDS virus), oral, ocular, and genital herpes.
- The towelettes provide residual activity for more than six months if allowed to remain on surfaces.
- For more information, contact Sporicidin International, 5901 Mont-rose Road, Rockville, MD 20852; (800) 424-3733.