Hu-Friedy introduces En-zymax, a dual-enzyme cleaner that digests blood proteins, tissue, and other debris faster than single-enzyme cleaners.
- Enzymax actually contains four cleaners in one, since it can be used as a pre-soak, ultrasonic detergent, evacuation cleaner, and linen pre-soak.
- The cleaner contains chelating agents which form a barrier around instruments, protecting instruments from minerals naturally found in water that contribute to the buildup of film and the binding of hinges.
- Enzymax contains a neutral pH and does not contain caustic or hazardous chemicals. It is also biodegradable for easy disposal.
- Enzymax is available in quart containers, boxes of 40 single-use packets, and can be purchased by the case.
- For more information, contact Hu-Friedy, 3232 N. Rockwell St., Chicago, IL 60618-5982; (312) 975-6100.