Nordent Manufacturing has designed the CRN134 Crown Distender to remove crowns quickly with a minimum of patient trauma.
- After cutting a narrow slot in the crown to be removed, the tip of the unit is inserted into the slot and twisted.
- The double end design, angled at 45 degrees to the shaft, allows for more universal application with less patient trauma.
- The CRN134 is made of stainless steel for easy asepsis.
- The tips are balanced with the centerline of the handle for optimum power and leverage.
- For more information, contact Nordent Manufacturing, 1374 Jarvis St., Elk Grove, IL 60007; (708) 437-4780.