Eastman Kodak Co., Dental Business, introduces the Kodak Digital Science scanning software, which combines film and digital imaging technologies, enabling practitioners to convert intraoral and extraoral film into a digital format.
- X-ray film is quickly transformed into a digital format through an automated scanner operation, which is integrated into the user`s practice-management software.
- Dental images created through Kodak Digital Science can be viewed in the operatory to promote patient education or e-mailed to colleagues for professional communication.
- Overexposed and underexposed film images can be scanned simultaneously.
- The Kodak software provides monitor calibration, image rotation, enlargement, and other image-enhancement tools.
- For more information, contact Eastman Kodak Co., (800) 933-8031.