Conair Corp. introduces the Interplak Dental Water Jet, which is designed to rinse away debris as well as toxins caused by plaque buildup.
- The Interplak Dental Water Jet unit delivers 2,650 pulses per minute, flushing food particles that brushing and flossing may miss from around braces, crowns, and bridgework.
- The unit comes equipped with seven water-flow pressure settings that enable patients to customize the cleaning power to their own comfort level and oral care needs.
- The unit features a covered reservoir that holds water, mouthwash, or antibacterial rinses.
- Four color-coded jet tips enable family members to identify their personal tip.
- Conair offers the Interplak Dental Water Jet to professionals at an introductory price of $19.99.
- For more information contact, Conair Corp., (800) 633-6363.