The new Braun Oral-B 3D Plaque Remover, a power-assisted toothbrush utilizing breakthrough three-dimensional technology, has been introduced by Braun AG and Oral-B Laboratories. The Braun Oral-B 3D Plaque Remover is said to be the only product to clean in three brushing dimensions at once by combining two distinct movements: high-frequency to-and-fro pulsations penetrate deep between teeth and below the gumline to loosen plaque, and ultra-speed oscillations gently sweep plaque away.
- The new brush head promotes improved brushing action. Positioned at a three-degree angle, it makes hard-to-reach places, such as posterior teeth, easier to clean.
- Clinical studies have shown that two minutes of brushing with a Braun Oral-B Plaque Remover is as effective as six minutes of using a manual toothbrush.
- The plaque remover is equipped with a Smarter Timer feature that stutters after two minutes of brushing time and memorizes lapsed brushing time when the brush is briefly switched off.
- The green interdental tips contain patented Oral-B Indicator bristles that fade as they wear out to remind patients to replace the brush head.
- Other features include a pressure-sensor system, FlexiSoft™ bristles, compact storage, toll-free number on handle, and ergonomic handle with rollover protection.
- Beginning this month, the Braun® Oral-B® 3D Plaque Remover will be offered to the profession at a special introductory trial price. For prices or more details, professionals are encouraged to call Oral-B Laboratories at (800) 44-ORALB or visit the company Web sites at www.braun.com and www.oralb.com.