Ultradent Products introduces Ultra-Leve, a tray-delivered desensitizing gel for treating thermal and tactile dentinal hypersensitivity.
- UltraLeve contains 3 percent potassium nitrate and 0.11 percent fluoride ion.
- The product is designed to reduce sensitivity from brushing, root exposures, thermal changes, acidic foods, crown & bridge work, bleaching and other causes.
- The product is effective with any tooth-whitening agent and will not irritate the gingiva.
- The sticky, viscous gel stays active on teeth when worn in a custom-fitted, reservoired tray.
- The recommended treatment times range from 15 minutes to eight hours. Two to four hours is usually adequate.
- UltraLeve is available in unit-dose syringes for easy dispensing and monitoring.
- For a free sample or information, contact Ultradent Products, (888) 533-1492.