Colgate introduces its "So Who`s Dr. Rabbit?" CD-ROM, a patient education tool for children ages 6-8.
- Based on a storybook written by Caldecott book award-winners Patricia McKissack and Roberta Duyff, the CD-ROM features interactive activities for teaching children about brushing, snacks, and visiting the dentist.
- The CD-ROM uses age-appropriate animated video, sound effects, text and graphics in its interactive games.
- The CD-ROM is compatible with PC or Macintosh formats.
- Activities deliver key oral health messages while incorporating reading comprehension and vocabulary building exercises, original story writing, geography lessons, mathematical calculations, singing, art projects and several problem-solving games.
- In February, "So Who`s Dr. Rabbit?" will be added to the Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures program for schools.
- For more information about the CD-ROM, contact Colgate-Palmolive, (800) 226-5428.