Micro Motors introduces the LHS Series of fiber-optic, high-speed handpieces that offer a push-button auto chuck, 360-degree swivel, and an anti-retraction valve that prevents fluids from being drawn back into the handpiece.
- The LHS 700 offers a standard head for most restorative procedures, while the LHS 730 features a micro head for applications off-ering limited ac-cessibility.
- The heat-resistant turbine in both models withstands re-peated sterilization cycles, and the canister de-sign allows easy replacement of the turbine.
- The handpieces operate quietly at 450,000 rpm.
- A three-port spray pattern distributes coolant to all cutting surfaces, regardless of the bur`s length.
- Exposed fiber-optic surfaces are precision-polished to optimize light transmission and are positioned to reduce shadows and minimize eye strain. An improved fiber-bonding technique extends the life of the bundles, even under an extensive autoclave or chemiclave regimen.
- For more information, contact Micro Motors, Inc., 151 E. Columbine Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92707; (800) 587-1013.