Parkell introduces a dual-handpiece version of the Turbo 25/30 ultrasonic scaler. The Dual Handpiece Turbo 25/30 is designed specifically for practices offering subgingival ultrasonic debridement.
- The scaler reduces the amount of pauses by the operator to change left-curving and right-curving inserts during root debridement.
- Each handpiece features separate power and water controls.
- The footpedal permits the operator to activate either handpiece without touching the control panel. A gentle pressure on the footpedal produces low-power scaling, while heavier pressure creates a power boost for removal of residual calculus.
- The dual handpiece version powers any 25K or 30K Cavitron-compatible insert.
- Both handpieces feature autoclavable sheathes.
- For more information, contact Parkell, 155 Schmitt Blvd., Box 376, Farmingdale, NY 11735; (800) 243-7446.