Savant Audiovisuals introduces an interactive bloodborne disease training program titled, Protecting Yourself Against Bloodborne Diseases.
- The program teaches what OSHA expects employees to know, according to the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- The interactive program also facilitates OSHA recordkeeping requirements by compiling a training history for each person who logs in, and it automatically records test questions, responses, and test scores.
- The program requires an IBM-compatible PC running Windows 3.1 or later.
- A demo disk is available for the computer-based program.
- For more information, contact Savant Audiovisuals, 801 E. Chapman Ave., P.O. Box 3670, Fullerton, CA 92634; (800) 472-8268.