Micro Motors introduces the Micro ICS Infection Control Scaler, a sonic scaling system comprised of a scaler, two removable sleeves, and an array of tips.
- The unit is designed to reduce the cost and time associated with instrument processing.
- The ICS sleeve creates an impervious barrier that prevents contamination of internal components. Only the sleeve and tip need to be sterilized between patients.
- The VersaTip Kit includes disposable plastic tips for special needs patients with dental implants, cosmetic veneers, composite resins, and sensitive teeth and gums. Stainless steel tips provide subgingival and interproximal access.
- The scaler`s features include an elliptical vibration pattern that removes calculus and stain without heat build-up, a 360-degree swivel to prevent tubing twist, and a focused water supply which minimizes aerosol.
- For more information, contact Micro Motors, 151 E. Columbine Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92707; (800) 587-1013.