JR Rand Corp. introduces the 6400 Orbital Scaler that combines orbital scaling movement with low-frequency vibrations.
- A slim, lightweight handpiece connects to high-speed tubing and has three interchangeable tips for supra- and subgingival access, including interproximal and furcation areas.
- Since no heat is generated, water spray is kept to a minimum, adding to patient comfort and clinician visibility.
- A uniquely designed round wrench changes tips and secures them quickly.
- The entire handpiece and tips are autoclavable.
- For more information, contact JR Rand Corp., (800) 526-7111; in New York, call (516) 253-0101.