KaVo America Corp. introduces KaVo Prophyflex 2, an air-driven instrument for tooth cleaning and polishing.
- The powder-jet system snaps onto any KaVo Multiflex coupler and can be used on any dental unit without additional control box, cables or foot controller.
- The powder/air mixture and spray water flow through separate lines in the Prophyflex 2. As the powder/air mixture emerges from the tip of the instrument, it becomes encompassed by spray water.
- The grip section, which holds the tip, can be swiveled 360 degrees for complete access to any area of every tooth.
- The KaVo Prophyflex 2 kit contains two tips and five packages of powder. KaVo`s powder is a sodium hydrogen carbonate with a pleasant orange flavor.
- For more information, contact KaVo America Corp., (888) 528-6872.