Rehabilicare introduces CTDx Electrostimulation System, a portable treatment system for treating symptoms associated with repetitive motion injuries.
- The CTDx System includes a lightweight electrical stimulator, a SmartBrace Wrist Splint, SmartWrap Elbow Brace, and electrodes.
- The system helps employees stay on the job after pain in the wrist or elbow is first noticed.
- The therapy typically takes 30 minutes each day.
- The company said the system reduces pain and discomfort, increases localized fluid flow in the wrist and elbow, and improves motor nerve conduction through the carpal tunnel.
- For more information, contact Rehabilicare, (800) 551-7939.