Oralgiene introduces The 60-Second Time Machine, a powered toothbrush designed for children six years and older.
- When children push the "on" button, the handle lights up the brightly colored, see-through inner workings. The display of lights lasts throughout the 60 seconds needed for the brushing.
- The bristles are automatically positioned at the recommended 45-degree angle, covering six dental surfaces at once.
- The 60-Second Time Machine rotates at approximately 300 strokes per minute, making it non-abrasive to young teeth and gums.
- The 60-Second Time Machine comes with two brush heads, a rechargeable power pack, and a free-standing unit stand. The powered toothbrush will be distributed through Henry Schein Inc.
- For more information, contact Oralgiene, (800) 933-6725.