Millennium Marketing Inc. introduces Protex/Daygum, a sugar-free and saccharin-free, non-prescription gum with 0.15% fluoride and calcium.
- Protex is a peppermint-flavored gum imported from Europe and is sweetened with xylitol and aspartame.
- The company claims that, by chewing Protex after meals or snacks, the gum promotes salivary flow, neutralizes acids, and supports remineralization of enamel.
- Patients are advised to chew one piece per day, particularly after a meal or snack when brushing is not possible.
- Protex gum comes in a pack with 30 pieces (a one-month supply).
- For more information, contact Millennium Marketing, P.O. Box 370, Raritan, NJ 08869; (800) 331-9833.