GK Industries Inc. has introduced the GK "L" and GK "R" dental reflectors which provide shadowless light within the spotlight area.
- Coated, thin-film technology reflects only the visible ("cold") light and lets the infrared ("hot") light pass through.
- The GK "L" is rectangular/ spherical in shape, while the GK "R" is round.
- Both models feature glass substratums, hard coatings, and are resistant to high humidity.
- Both reflectors are adaptable for use in A-Dec, Schott, Knight, Marus, Morita, and Belmont Dental lamps.
- For more information, contact GK Industries Inc., Dept. RD, 425 Huehl Road, Building #15-A, Northbrook, IL 60062; (800) 272-2203.