Bausch & Lomb is sponsoring an "Olympic Smiles Around the World" art contest for youths. The dental professional sponsoring the grand-prize entry will win a trip for two to Athens, Greece - the birthplace of the Olympics.
- Patients under 18 years old can submit a design for the theme: "A healthy Olympic smiles is part of a healthy Olympic body."
- Nine winners will have their art exhibited at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta.
- Besides the grand prize, other prizes include a Sega Genesis game system, Ray-Ban sunglasses, and Interplak Power Plaque Remover units.
- For every eligible contest entry, Bausch & Lomb will donate $1 to the non-profit "Special Athletes, Special Smiles" oral health initiative.
- For more information, contact Bausch & Lomb Oral Care Division, (800) 633-6363.CIRCLE 79 ON CARD