Marsin International has designed WaterSense, an automatic water faucet system that protects patients and staff from cross-contamination.
- WaterSense removes the need for patients and staff to touch potentially contaminated faucets.
- The unit automatically switches water on as hands move under the spout and switches water off when movement stops.
- The unit is battery operated and meets and exceeds the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
- WaterSense also conforms to the American With Disabilities Act guidelines.
- For more information, contact, Marsin International, 6800 Lindbergh Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19142; (800) 468-4886.