S.O. Stephens Inc. introduces SyDerma, a non-alcohol antibacterial skin protectant for the hands.
- The company reports that testing indicates that SyDerma kills 99.9 percent of the common bacteria found on the hand, such as Staph, Strep, E Coli, Salmonella, and others.
- Once applied, SyDerma forms a "liquid glove" or invisible layer-like protection to repel blood, urine, saliva, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other irritating solutions. The product also minimizes direct contact with latex or latex powder.
- SyDerma does not wash off and is removed as the skin naturally exfoliates in approximately four to six hours.
- The active ingredients are Triclosan and Dimethicone.
- The product is available in 2-oz., 8- oz., 16-oz., and 32-oz. sizes. The latter three sizes include a pump dispenser.
- For more information, contact S.O. Stephens Inc., (800) 575-7279.