Safetec of America introduces Bioguard Ultra Barrier Lotion, a fragrance-free, barrier lotion developed in response to latex glove allergies.
- The company said barrier-active ingredients provide protection for sensitive skin.
- Bioguard Ultra`s formulation also contains PCMX for extended antimicrobial activity and aloe vera to moisturize and heal damaged skin due to frequent washings.
- The lotion meets OSHA requirements for non-petroleum and non-mineral oil formulation to prevent latex degradation.
- Bioguard Ultra is available in 3-gram single-dose pouches and in 4-ounce multidose bottles.
- For more information contact, Safetec of America, 1055 East Delevan Ave., Buffalo, NY 14215; (800) 456-7077.