NSK America Corp. introduces a line of dental handpieces with patented aseptic features.
- The design of the contamination-free Clean-Head Systems prevents internal contamination by expelling fluids immediately as they enter the head. Blood, saliva, tooth fragments, and other infectious materials are prevented from entering into the handpiece right at the head. Contaminants also do not pass through the handpiece hose and into the dental unit.
- NSK`s Non-Retraction Valve, located in the coupler, prevents water and oral fluids, as well as other contaminants, from being drawn back into the dental unit`s water lines.
- Both designs are available on all NSK high speeds.
- The Triple Spray System is also available with these NSK models. Three ports, located closer to the bur, result in a reduced head size, and more effectively direct 60 cc/min of cooling water to the work area.
- For more information, contact NSK America Corp., 700 B Cooper Court, Schaumburg, IL 60173; (847) 843-7664.