Parkell Products introduces ultrasonic inserts that fit any Cavitron-compatible magnetostrictive scaler.
- With the exception of ferromagnetic ultrasonic stack, Parkell insets are machined entirely of stainless steel. The inserts do not have plastic grips or slip joints that can degrade or fracture during repeated autoclaving.
- The inserts feature vibration dampers and a silicone muffle that reduces noise generation by approximately 30 percent.
- 30K and 25K versions accommodate any Cavitron-compatible scaler with a choice of internal or external water delivery.
- The two available tip designs are a Universal tip for supragingival scaling and a very thin Perio tip for subgingival root debridement.
- For more information, contact Parkell Products, 155 Schmitt Blvd., Farmingdale, NY 11735; (800) 243-7446.