Miltex Instrument Co. introduces the Prophy/Handpiece Lube, which lubricates high- and low-speed handpieces, as well as prophy and "U" contra angles.
- The lubricant is a non-toxic formula containing no hazardous chemicals, propellant sprays, or vapors, and it does not harm metal, rubber, or plastic components.
- Prophy/Handpiece Lube withstands extreme heat and does not break down during the autoclave process.
- The low viscosity allows faster handpiece turbine speeds.
- The lubricant is available in a four-pack of 1/2 fluid oz. bottles with applicator tips.
- For more information, contact Miltex Instrument Co., 6 Ohio Drive CB 5006, Lake Success, NY 11042-0006; (800) 645-8000.