Amtel Systems Corp. introduces the Direct-Line system, a full-text messaging system designed to provide instantaneous communications to any area of dental offices or clincs.
- The system enables staff to send and respond to text messages, and incoming messages are displayed on a small screen.
- A soft tone alerts users of the message`s arrival, and one-touch text responses can be immediately returned.
- Direct-Line can improve patient flow and reduces waiting time for staff and patients by immediately relaying details such as patient names, arrival times, schedule changes, etc.
- Components include keyboard, panel, and wall mount panel.
- The system features aspetic membrane keypads, easy-to-read displays with multiple brightness levels for all lighting conditions, and adjustable tone and volume selections.
- For more information, contact Amtel Systems Corp., 8701 100 St., Kenosha, WI 53142-9508; (800) 999-8903.