Coralite Dental Products introduces ComfortCaine, a topical anesthetic.
- ComfortCaine minimizes the discomfort of ulcers, needle punctures, deep scaling procedures, suture removal, and the application of matrix bands.
- The topical anesthetic has a rapid onset (15 to 20 seconds) and a short duration (10 to 12 minutes).
- ComfortCaine topical contains the active ingredient 20 percent Benzo-caine in a flavored polyethelene glycol base that is sweetened with saccharin.
- The product is available in banana, cherry, pina colada, and strawberry flavored gels in a 1-ounce, wide-mouth bottle.
- For more information, contact Coralite Dental Products, a division of the Harry J. Bosworth Company, 7227 N. Hamlin Ave., Skokie, IL 60076; (800) 323-4352.