Zila Pharmaceuticals introduces Quik Floss, a disposable flossing device that serves as an alternative to regular finger flossing.
- The 21/2-inch device stretches a short length of fray-resistant floss between two prongs, allowing access to all teeth for one-handed cleaning.
- Quik Floss removes plaque from interproximal dental spaces and reduces gingival inflammation.
- The plastic handle features a large grip and a flexible safety pick for stimulating gums in hard-to-reach places.
- In January, Quik Floss packs will be available in retail drug and food stores.
- For more information, contact Zila Pharmaceuticals, 5227 North Seventh St., Phoenix, AZ 85014; (602) 266-6700.