Premier Medical International introduces the Protection Plus Ear-Loop Mask, which is manufactured with a soft, fluid-resistant, and Fiberglas-free material.
- An enclosed, ultrasonic heat-sealed process eliminates irritating loose threads, as well as ear-loops pulling loose from the mask.
- The ear-loops are rolled for comfort, and the nosepiece is adjustable.
- The face mask has a 99 percent-plus bacterial filtration rating.
- Samples are available upon request.
- The company also introduces the Protection Plus Latex Exam Gloves, a new line of gloves featuring low powder, low protein, and hypoallergenic characteristics.
- The gloves feature a beaded cuff prevents roll-down.
- A powder-removal process helps eliminate allergic reactions, and the gloves are wet-powdered with Keoflo USP cornstarch.
- Glove samples are available.
- For more information, contact Premier Medical International, 209 E. Washington St., Burlington, WI 53105; (800) 771-8366.
CIRCLE 80 ON CARD