Computerized Probe Inc. introduces the Florida Probe, which allows dentists and hygienists to measure periodontal pockets to within 0.2mm.
- The probe automatically uses a constant force pressure of 15 grams per measurement, ensuring standardization between operators.
- The data is transmitted to a color-coded computer screen with automated voice readouts.
- The computer also generates a four-page color printout of diagnostic information, and the documentation is color-coded to indicate at-risk pockets and diseased sites.
- Integrated packages are available.
- For more information, contact Computerized Probe, (800) 460-2772.