A-dec introduces the A-dec/W&H Corsair II 755 sonic scaler.
- The Corsair is driven by compressed air and operates at 6,000 Hz - a much lower frequency than ultrasonic scalers. The low operating frequency improves patient comfort and gives the operator more control to reduce trauma to the tooth and soft tissue areas.
- The Corsair is compatible with nearly all handpiece tubings.
- The scaler is made with durable, aircraft-quality aluminum and features trapezoid shapes for a more tactile grip. Integrated ball bearings swivel smoothly to help reduce fatigue.
- The Corsair includes an autoclavable tip changer that allows operators to quickly and safely change tips.
- For more information, contact A-dec, 2601 Crestview Drive, Newberg, OR 97132; (800) 547-1883.