Oral-B Laboratories introduces the Single-Use Prophy Angle (SUPA™) with the Performax™ cup.
- SUPA`s slender shank and low-profile cup provides access to interproximal areas and gingival margins, as well as visibility in posterior areas.
- The Performax cup controls splatter with multi-level control channels that are molded into the inner wall of the cup. The channels regulate the flow of prophy paste to cleaning surfaces.
- The cup`s built-in flared lip and flexible walls require less pressure to hug and clean uneven tooth surfaces, resulting in less fatigue.
- The SUPA is available with firm or soft Performax cups in 100-unit packages.
- SUPA drive components are Teflon-lubricated to reduce vibration and noise.
- For more information, contact Oral-B Laboratories, 600 Clipper Drive, Belmont CA 94002.