Advanced Implant Technologies introduces the Prophy+ Synthetic Abrasive Sharpening Stone, which prevents ultrasonic and autoclave oil contamination.
- The stone`s sides are smoothly radiused to sharpen curved blades accurately, eliminating the need for separate round stones.
- Since oil or other lubrication is not required, the nonporous stone assists with sterilization requirements.
- Precise surfaces and uniform abrasiveness result in minimum material removal and extended instrument life.
- The sharpening stone`s measurements are 4.5 x 1.5 x .2 inches and is suitable for fixed or moving stone technique.
- For more information, contact Advanced Implant Technologies, 8920 Wilshire Blvd., #316, Beverly Hills, CA 90211; (800) 876-4620.